Effective date: 2022-07-06 | Updated on: 2022-07-06
privacy rights and how you are protected under privacy laws.
By using our Service, you are consenting to the collection and use of your information in accordance
This may occur without prior notice.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to
contact or identify you. https://omd.ie collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://omd.ie collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 90 days after it is
no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for
reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you
personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://omd.ie may use your information for the following purposes:
- To contact you. OMD Solicitors LLP will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of
electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when
necessary or reasonable.
How We Share Your Information
OMD Solicitors LLP will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. OMD Solicitors LLP will share your information for any purpose with your explicit
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Websites use
cookies to help users navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies that are required for
the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need
to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as
user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://omd.ie utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us.
However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your
OMD Solicitors LLP is not responsible for the performance of websites
operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the
privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: OMD Solicitors LLP
Address: Abbey Moat House, Abbey Street, Naas, Co.Kildare
Phone: +353 45 899485
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: